Tuesday 23 October 2012

My wish list.

Wouldn't it be fantastic to have an assistant who could chauffeur me to to the studio, transport paintings to galleries, take pictures for framing, get me new supplies of paint and canvases and  provide me with endless cups of tea. I could go on but that would be a start....
Then I would be free to just paint.
What's brought this on? I have spent the last 10 days away from my easel moving paintings around. The last of my paintings stored in a friend's studio are now all in mine. All the paintings from my house that I'm not keeping in my personal collection are now in my studio. Then I took paintings to the gallery in St Davids, Pembrokeshire and Saturday lunchtime (not the best time) I took paintings to a gallery in the centre of Bath.
Finally back working in the studio and after only two days I'm surprised that I feel exhausted. Tomorrow I'll take a holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment