Thursday 17 April 2014

February, March and April

February passed quickly - it began with the opening of the "All Women's Exhibition" at the Albany Gallery which was reviewed in the Western Mail - http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/arts-culture-news/six-female-artists-celebrate-colour-6670108#.UvkucSBg__o.email
and Cardiff Life featured one of the paintings in the exhibition.


You Don't Know Me. Oil on canvas

The 6 Nations dominated the rest of February. It didn't result in a win for Wales this time but we were there for the match against France and it was spectacular.
I don't know where March went and we're well into April. I've been having a good time but I'm behind with work as a result. After Easter I need to get some paintings together for the Summer Show. I'm looking forward to getting back into the studio.





No comments:

Post a Comment