Wednesday 24 April 2013

The bus to Pontypool.

Nothing is unpacked except for paints, palette knives and everything else I need to be able to get on with  work. The room is in need of a good clean and the paintwork is pretty disgusting but I've been in worse and by the time I've got the canvas on the easel and sorted out the paints, it's not something I notice.
I'm going to enjoy cleaning and decorating the place - but I can't afford to take time to do it now.
Something is going on in Cardiff and it's all kicking off in front of the castle just outside my window. Hordes of  people are celebrating .....A person goes by dressed as a duck but he's having difficulty seeing where he's going so someone takes him by the hand and leads him down the road.
A bus goes by with Pontypool on the front. Now that's a good omen.

No comments:

Post a Comment